We understand the challenges you face and have developed a service model to address them. We deliver full-service consulting on all types of employer-sponsored retirement plans. Whether you need the support and protection of a fiduciary partner, or want to improve retirement outcomes for your employees, our advice provides you with an unobstructed view of your plan. It is our honor and privilege to help our clients create a retirement program that will help position employees to build adequate savings and retire with dignity.
Also called the Exclusive Benefit Rule, we believe that educating participants about the basics of retirement planning and investing demonstrates a true commitment to the Exclusive Benefit Rule. We support our clients on adhering to this rule by providing the following services:
• Plan Fee Benchmarking
• Plan Design Benchmarking
• Develop an Education Strategy with defined goals and implementing that strategy
• Custom communications to “wrap around” what the provider might deliver. Drafted to garner engagement and attention from the workforce.
• Onsite Group meetings to cover holistic financial topics
• Onsite One on One meetings providing ADVICE to plan participants
• Annual Retirement Income Gap statement to each participant providing a summary of their retirement plan.
Under ERISA it states you must act as a prudent expert and if you can’t, you should rely on one. We consider diversification in the context of the entire portfolio and as part of the overall strategy, based on the appropriate risk and return. Our comprehensive investment selection and monitoring process reflecting diligence and objectivity includes:
• Investment Advice for the plan committee
• Fiduciary Training for retirement plan committee members
• Advice for plan participants
We help our clients navigate through the complexity of ERISA compliance. Our clients value having the decades of experience of our team to help them with the following:
• Advocate on behalf of our client working with their 401(k)/403(b) provider
• Plan Document Review
• Online Fiduciary Briefcase to store all plan related documents
• Best practices for both plan design and administration
• Assist our clients with Voluntary Corrections with the IRS